飞机上广播英语,一定会听到的流程顺序摩卡英语

飞机上广播英语,一定会听到的流程顺序

40分钟 ·
播放数549
·
评论数0

Good afternoon passengers.

This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight Bd370 to Sydney.

先生们女士们下午好。

这是班机BD370飞往悉尼的预登机广播。

We are now inviting those passengers with small children…

我们现在邀请那些有小孩的乘客。

And any passengers requiring special assistance,

to begin boarding at this time

以及任何需要特别协助的乘客,现在开始登机。

Please have your boarding pass and identification ready.

请准备好您的登机牌和护照。

Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time.Thank you.

大约十分钟后开始正式登机。谢谢。

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight CB700 with service from Tokyo to Paris.

女士们、先生们,欢迎乘坐从东京飞往巴黎的CB700航班。

We are currently third in line for take off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time.

我们现在排在第三位准备起飞,预计大约七分钟后起飞。

We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time…

请您现在系好安全带。

And secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments.

请将所有行李放在座位下面或头顶的行李柜里。

We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off.

我们还要求您的 座位和餐盘在起飞前竖直放置

Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones.

请关闭所有电子设备,包括笔记本电脑和手机。

Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight.

在飞行期间禁止吸烟。

Thank you for choosing ABC Airlines.Enjoy your flight.

感谢您选择搭乘ABC航空公司。享受您的旅行。

Good afternoon passengers This is your captain speaking.

下午好乘客。这是你们的机长在说话。

First I’d like to welcome everyone on ABC Flight BD870.

首先,欢迎各位乘坐ABC航班BD870.

We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour.

我们目前在33,000英尺的高空巡航时速为400英里。

The time is 1:25pm.The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side…

时间是下午1:25.天气看起来不错,我们这边有顺风。

We are expecting to land in London approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule.

我们预计大约提前15分钟到达伦敦。

The weather in London is clear and sunny

伦敦的天气晴朗。

With a high of 25 degrees for this afternoon.

今天下午的最高温度是25度。

If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the city.

如果天气好的话,我们可以饱览城市的景色。

The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes…

空乘人员大约二十分钟后到。

time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that.

是时候给你么准备点心和饮料了,飞机上的电影很快就会开始。

Iill talk to you again before we reach out destination.

在我们到达目的地之前我会再好你谈的。

Until then ,sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.

在那之前,请坐好,放松,享受接下来的飞行

We will soon be serving breakfast.

我们马上就提供早餐。

We will soon be serving lunch.

我们马上就提供午餐。

We will soon be serving dinner.

我们马上就提供晚餐。

We will soon be serving sandwich.

我们马上就提供三明治。

Please put down your seat table.if you have special diet requirement, please tell the cabin attendants

请放下你的额小桌板。如果您有特殊的饮食要求,请告诉乘务员。

We will offer you a choice of tea, coffee ,beer, wines and other soft drinks.

我们将为您提供茶、咖啡、啤酒、葡萄酒喝其他软饮料。

Hope you could enjoy these.thank you.

希望你能喜欢。谢谢你。

Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign.

女士们先生们,机长已经打开系好安全带灯。

We are now crossing a zone of turbulence.

我们现在正穿越一个乱流区。

Please return to your seats and keep your seat belts fastened.thank you.

请回到座位上,系好完全带。谢谢。

We have just landed at ABC Airport.The outside temperature is 25 degrees Centigrade.77 Fahrenheit.

我们刚刚降落在ABC机场。外面的温度是摄氏25度,77华氏度。

We apologize for the delay of today’s flight because of the bed weather.

由于天气恶劣,今天航班吧延误,我们深表歉意。

Please keep your seatbelt fastened till the plane comes to complete standstill.

在飞机完全静止之前,请系好安全带。

And we may remind you to take all your belongings when you disembark.

我们提醒您下飞机时带上您的随身物品。

Entry formalities will be completed in the terminal building.

入境手续将在候机楼办理。

We thank you for flying with us and hope to have the pleasure of being with you again.

感谢您乘坐我们的航班,希望再次与您相聚。

We would like to explain about the use of the life vests

我们想解释一下救生衣的使用方法。

A stewardess will demonstrate how to put on the life vest.

一名空中小姐将示范如何穿上救生衣。

Please do the same after her/his demonstration.

请在她/他的示范后做同样的事情。

The life vest is located under your seat.Take it out by pulling the red tape.

救生衣在您的座位下面。拉开红色带子可以把它拉出来。

To put the vest on,slip it over your head.Then fasten the buckles and pull the straps tight around your waist.

穿背心时,把它套在头上。然后,系紧扣带,把带子拉紧。

Do not inflate your lifejacket until you are outside of the aircraft.

在初机前请不要把救生衣充气。

After the airplane comes to stop, upon the instructions from the cabin attendant, immediately inflate the vest…

飞机停止后,根据乘务员的指示,立即将背心充气。

By pulling one of the inflation tabs strongly before leaving the aircraft.

离开飞机前用力拉下一个膨胀标签。

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?

女士们先生们,大家请注意一下好吗。

There is a sick passenger on board.If there is a doctor or a nurse on this flight…

机上有一位生病的乘客,如果飞机上有医生或者护士的话。

Would you please contact us by pressing the call button immediately! Thank you!

请马上与乘务员联系,谢谢合作。