名著阅读 6马克·吐温《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》纯享合集

名著阅读 6马克·吐温《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》纯享合集

付费 56分钟 ·
播放数1531
·
评论数0

大家好,这是分段音频的合订纯享版本,欢迎朋友们进行购买。感谢大家的支持!

购买了本单集的朋友,可以到公众号“高效英语磨耳朵”私信我获取配套的文稿及翻译。

马克·吐温《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》

0:05 CHAPTER ONE: Huck in trouble

12:32 CHAPTER TWO: Huck escapes and finds a friend

22:17 CHAPTER THREE: Huck and Jim travel south

31:43 CHAPTER FOUR: The Duke and The King

41:17 CHAPTER FIVE: The plan to free Jim

CHAPTER ONE: Huck in trouble

You don't know about me if you haven't read a book called The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

如果你没有读过一本名为《汤姆·索亚历险记》的书,你就不了解我。

Mr. Mark Twain wrote the book and most of it is true.

马克·吐温先生写了这本书,其中大部分是真的。

In that book, robbers stole some money and hid it in a very secret place in the woods.

在那本书中,强盗偷走了一些钱,并把它藏在树林里的一个非常秘密的地方。

But Tom Sawyer and I found it, and after that we were rich.

但汤姆·索亚和我找到了它,在那之后我们变得富有了。

We got six thousand dollars each- all gold.

我们每人得了六千美元,全是金子。

In those days, I never had a home or went to school like Tom and all the other boys in St Petersburg.

在那些日子里,我从来没有像汤姆和圣彼得堡的其他男孩那样有个家或去上学。

Pop was always drunk, and he moved around a lot, so he wasn't a very good father.

爸爸总是喝醉,经常搬家,所以他不是一个好父亲。

But it didn't matter to me.

但这对我来说并不重要。

I slept in the streets or in the woods, and I could do what I wanted, when I wanted.

我睡在街上或树林里,我可以随心所欲地做我想做的事。

It was a fine life.

那是一种美好的生活。

When we got all that money, Tom and I were famous for a while.

当我们拿到那么多钱时,汤姆和我出名了一段时间。

Judge Thatcher, who was an important man in our town, kept my money in the bank for me.

撒切尔法官是我们镇上的重要人物,他替我把钱存在银行里。

And the Widow Douglas took me to live in her house and said I could be her son.

道格拉斯寡妇带我去她家住,说我可以做她的儿子。

She was very nice and kind, but it was a hard life because I had to wear new clothes and be good all the time.

她很善良,但生活很艰难,因为在那里我必须穿新衣服,一直表现得很好。

In the end, I put on my old clothes and ran away.

最后,我穿上旧衣服跑掉了。

But Tom came after me and said that I had to go back, but that I could be in his gang of robbers.

但汤姆跟在我后面说,我必须回去,但我可能会加入他的强盗团伙。

So, I went back, and the widow cried and I had to put on those new clothes again.

于是,我回去了,寡妇哭了,我不得不重新穿上那些新衣服。

I didn't like it at all.

我一点也不喜欢。

Her sister, Miss Watson, lived there too.

她的姐姐沃森小姐也住在那里。

She was always saying, 'Don't put your feet there, Huckleberry,' and 'Don't do that, Huckleberry.'

她总是说:“哈克贝利,别把脚放在那儿。”

It was terrible.

太可怕了。

When I went up to bed that night, I sat down in a chair by the window.

那天晚上我上床睡觉时,坐在窗边的椅子上。

I sat there a good long time, and I was really unhappy.

我在那里坐了很长时间,我真的很不开心。

But just after midnight I heard 'mee-yow! mee- yow!' outside.

但就在午夜过后,我听到了“喵!喵!”在外面。

Very softly, I answered, 'mee-yow! mee- yow!'

我轻声地回答:“喵!喵!”

Quietly, I put out the light and got out through the window.

我悄悄地熄灭了灯,从窗户出去了。

In the trees, Tom Sawyer was waiting for me.

在树上,汤姆·索亚在等我。

We went through the trees to the end of the widow's garden.

我们穿过树林,来到寡妇的花园的尽头。

Soon we were on top of a hill on the other side of the house.

很快,我们就到了房子另一边的山顶上。

Below us we could see the river and the town.

在我们下方,我们可以看到河流和城镇。

One or two lights were still on, but everything was quiet.

一两盏灯还亮着,但一切都很安静。

We went down the hill and found Joe Harper, Ben Rogers and two or three more of the boys.

我们走下山去,找到了乔·哈珀、本·罗杰斯和另外两三个男孩。

Then Tom took us down the river by

然后汤姆带我们沿河而下

Then Tom took us down the river by boat to a secret place, which was a cave deep in the side of a hill.

然后汤姆乘船带我们顺流而下,来到一个秘密的地方,那是一个山坡深处的洞穴。

When we got there, tom told us all his plan.

我们到那里时,汤姆把他的计划都告诉了我们。

'Now we'll have this gang of robbers,' he said, 'and we'll call it Tom sawyer's Gang. If somebody hurts one of us, the others will kill him and his family. And if a boy from the gang tells other people our secrets, we'll kill him and his family too. '

“现在我们有一帮强盗了,”他说,“我们就叫它汤姆·索耶帮。如果有人伤害了我们中的一个人,其他人会杀了他和他的家人。如果帮派的一个男孩把我们的秘密告诉了其他人,我们也会杀了他和他的家人。”

We all thought this was wonderful, and we wrote our names in blood from our fingers.

我们都觉得这很棒,我们用手指上的鲜血写下了我们的名字。

Then Ben Rogers said, 'Now, what's the gang going to do?'

然后本·罗杰斯说:“现在,这个帮派要做什么?”

'Nothing,' replied Tom.

“没什么,”汤姆回答。

'Just rob and kill. We stop people on the road, and we kill them, and take their money and things.

“只是抢劫和杀人。我们在路上拦住人们,杀死他们,拿走他们的钱和东西。

But we can keep a few of the people, and then their friends can pay money to get them back.

但我们可以留着一些人,然后他们的朋友可以付钱让带他们回去。

That's what they do in the stories in books.'

这就是他们在书中的故事中所做的。”

But Ben wasn't happy. 'What about women? 'he asked. 'Do we kill them, too?'

但本并不高兴。“女人呢?”他问道“我们也杀了她们吗?”

'Oh, no,' Tom answered.

“哦,不,”汤姆回答。

'We're very nice to them, and they all love us, and they don't want to go home.'

“我们对她们很好,她们都爱我们,她们不想回家。”

'Then the cave will be full of women, and people waiting, and we'll have to watch them all night...'

“那么洞穴里就会挤满了女人和等待的人,我们得整晚都看着他们……”

'We'll all go home now,' Tom said, 'and we'll meet next week, and we'll kill somebody and rob somebody.'

“我们现在都要回家了,”汤姆说,“下周我们再见面,然后我们会杀人抢劫。”

Ben wanted to begin on Sunday, but the others said no.

本想在周日开始,但其他人拒绝了。

It was bad to kill and rob on a Sunday.

在星期天杀人抢劫是不好的。

My clothes were very dirty and I was very tired when I got back.

我的衣服很脏,回来时我很累。