0:00 2009年英语专业四级 对话1
1:06 2009年英语专业四级 对话2
2:40 2009年英语专业四级 对话3
2009年英语专业四级 对话1
Hi, Mark. How are you?
嗨,马克。你好吗?
Actually, I'm really fed up, Linda. It's Jane.
事实上,我真的受够了,琳达。是简。
Jane? Who's Jane?
简?简是谁?
Oh, nobody really. Just the most stunningly attractive girl in my year at school.
哦,小人物。只是我上学那时最迷人的女孩。
Oh, is that all? So, what's the problem?
哦,是吗?所以,有什么问题吗?
Well, the thing is, I just don't know how to make her notice me or...
问题是,我不知道如何让她注意到我或者.……
Wait a minute. I've got a brilliant idea, Why don't you try talking to her?
等一下。我有个好主意,你为什么不试着和她谈谈?
But I wouldn't know what to say. I...
但我不知道该说什么。我.……
Look, she is in your chemistry class, isn't she? You are good at chemistry.
听着,她在你的化学课上,不是吗?你擅长化学。
You could offer to help her with her chemistry homework. How about that?
你可以提出帮助她做化学作业。你觉得怎么样?
Not bad. Just one problem.
不错啊。只有一个问题。
What?
什么?
She's better than me at chemistry.
她的化学比我好。
OK, then. Well, there's that party at John's on Friday night. You could invite her.
好的,那么。嗯,星期五晚上约翰家有个聚会。你可以邀请她。
Just another small problem. John's her boyfriend.
只是还有一个小问题。约翰是她的男朋友。
2009年英语专业四级 对话2
Yes. Can I help you?
是的。我能帮你吗?
Yes. You see, I bought this personal stereo at your shop three days ago.
是的。你看,我三天前在你的店里买了这个私人音响。
And I'm afraid it hasn't really matched up to what I was told about it.
我担心这和描述的不太相符。
I see. What exactly is the matter?
我明白了。到底是怎么回事?
Well, first of all, there's this large scratch across the front of it.
首先,它前面有一个很大的划痕。
But you should have noticed that when you bought it.
但你应该在买的时候注意到这一点。
But it was in the box and all sealed up.
但它在盒子里,被密封起来了。
Well,I'm sorry. But it really is your responsibility to check the goods when you buy them.
好吧,我很抱歉。但当你购买时,检查货物确实是你的责任。
How are we to know that it wasn't you who made the scratch?
我们怎么知道不是你制造的划痕呢?
That's ridiculous! But anyway, it's not the most important thing.
这简直是可笑!但无论如何,这不是最重要的。
I really am not happy about this other thing.
我真的不喜欢另外一件事。
And, what is that?
什么事啊?
Look, it says here that the noise from it should be undetectable by other people.
看,这里说它发出的噪音应该是其他人无法察觉的。
Yes, that's right.
是的,是这样的。
But people can hear it. And it's really embarrassing on the bus and the underground.
但是人们可以听到。在公共汽车和地铁上真的很尴尬。
Well, I'm sorry. But it must be the way you're wearing the headphones.
好吧,我很抱歉。但这一定是你戴耳机的方式的问题。
Look, I know how to put earphones in my ears. Thank you very much.
听着,我知道怎么把耳机放进耳朵里。非常感谢。
Well,I suppose we could exchange it for another model if you really aren't happy with it.
我想如果你真的不喜欢的话,我们可以换另一种型号。
No. I certainly am not!
不喜欢。当然不了!
Well, if l just could have the receipt.
那么,我能看一下收据么。
Ah, yes. Well, there is a slight problem about the receipt...
啊,是的。嗯,收据有个小问题.……
2009年英语专业四级 对话3
Hello. Happy Time Catering Services. Victoria's speaking. How can I help you?
你好。快乐时光餐饮服务。我是维多利亚。我能为您效劳吗?
Hello, Victoria. This is Joe Smith from Country Holidays.
你好,维多利亚。我是乡村假日的乔·史密斯。
I wonder if you could do some catering for us next week.
我想知道你们下周是否能为我们做些伙食。
We're having a small reception. It's to launch our summer holiday advertising campaign.Would you be free?
我们有一个小型的招待会。是为了发起我们的暑期广告活动。你们是免费的吗?
When exactly is it, Mr. Smith?
确切的时间是什么时候,史密斯先生?
April 21st. That's Thursday. Oh, sorry, no. It should be Friday.
4月21日。星期四。哦,对不起,不是。应该是星期五。
Oh,yes, I can do that. Where will you be holding it?
哦,是的,我们可以的。你在哪里举行呢?
We thought we'd have it at head office and use the conference room because there is enough room for everyone there.
我们想在总部举行,然后用会议室,因为那里有足够的地方供大家使用。
OK.What sort of things would you like?
好的。你喜欢什么类型的食物?
Just a light lunch, I think, so that people can eat while they move around and talk to each other.
只要一顿清淡的午餐,这样人们就可以边走边吃,边聊天。
You did something similar for us last year. We'd be happy to have the same menu again.
你去年也为我们做过类似的事情。我们很高兴能有同样的菜单。
Right.I'll look at my diary and see what you had last time. Oh, I nearly forgot to ask you. How many should I cater for?
好的。我看看我的笔记,看看你们上次的食物。哦,我差点忘了问你。我应该准备多少?
Well,I think most people will be able to come, perhaps around 30.
嗯,我想大多数人都能来,大概30个左右吧。
No,let's say 35 to be sure.
不,还是35个比较靠谱。
Right.Thank you for getting in touch, Mr. Smith.
好的。谢谢你的联系,史密斯先生。
I'll send you confirmation of the arrangements by the end of this week.
我会在本周末告诉你确切的安排。
OK.
好的。